Have any questions?
+44 1234 567 890
Innovative assessment of bone health
Echolight is an innovative bone densitometry device using R.E.M.S. (Multi Spectral Radiofrequency Echographic) technology, recommended by the European Society for Clinical and Economic Aspects of Osteoporosis, Osteoarthritis and Musculoskeletal Diseases (ESCEO), with FDA, CE mark, COFEPRIS and ANVISA approval.
R.E.M.S. is an innovative radiation-free approach for osteoporosis diagnosis and bone health assessment, exploiting spectral features of the unprocessed radiofrequency (RF) signals acquired during an ultrasound scan to determine the condition of the internal bone architecture.
Mobility - The main unit connected to a workstation makes the device mobile. Ideal for diagnosing patients in clinics and hospitals, including patients with mobility impairments.
A solution for preventive diagnostics and cost reduction due to osteoporotic fractures:
- Bone densitometry without X-ray emission
- Very low maintenance and operating costs
- No special installation required
- Automatic and instantaneous diagnostic result
- Assessment of BMD, T-Score, Z-Score in the spine and femur
- 40-second procedure for femur and 80-second procedure for spine
- More sensitive than DXA, which is ideal for monitoring patients under treatment (Radiofrequency echographic multi spectrometry for the prediction of incident fragility fractures: A 5-year follow-up study. Bone, 134, 115297)
- Automatic exclusion of artifacts corresponding to calcifications and osteophytes
- Proven diagnostic concordance in multiple international multicenter clinical studies and a study conducted at Hospital São Paulo in partnership with Escola Paulista de Medicina da UNIFESP (D. M. R. Amorim, E. N. Sakane, S. S. Maeda, M. Lazaretti Castro)
Information about the REMS technology: